AfIDA Workshop Series hosted alongside Power and Electricity World Africa Conference
-Event Series: The Africa Infrastructure Development Association Workshop Series to be Hosted on Sidelines of Power and Electricity World Africa Conference 2018
Unsolicited Bidding versus International Competitive Bidding
The Africa Infrastructure Development Association (AfIDA) is dedicated to driving project bankability in Africa by providing advocacy and benchmarking best practice, driving skills transfer and providing bespoke research.
The three-part workshop will be a discussion discourse led and will share practical insights into Unsolicited Bidding versus International Competitive Bidding, Retrospectively Changing Tariffs and discuss New Initiatives to Fast Track the Project Development Process.
- 08h00 – 08h30 – Registration
- 08h30 – 08h45 – AfIDA Welcome Note
- 08h45 – 09h00 – Opening Keynote Address
- 09h00 – 10h00 – Unsolicited Bidding versus International Competitive Bidding
- 10h00 – 11h00 – Retrospectively Changing Tariffs
- 11h00 – 12h00 – New Initiatives to Fast Track the Project Development Process
- 12h00 – 12h10 – Closing Remarks
- 12h10 – 13h10 – Networking Lunch
AfIDA Workshop registration fee: ZAR 4,999
Group Registrations will attract a further 20% discount
AfIDA has secured a 25% discount on the registration fees for the main conference, to register for this workshop and both conference days, use the reference: AfIDA0018PEWA
Contact Precious Nkandu to register for the AfIDA workshop:
For more information on the workshop series and the Power and Electricity World Africa Conference 2018, click the button below.